IDEA Partnership Collections are professional growth tools developed by stakeholders from a variety of roles to support your work with children and youth. One meeting participant describes the making of a collection in this way:
A collection is a useful way to build and understand consensus about best practices. People who work in the field learn to communicate with each other and get a deeper, more grounded understanding of their work through the process of building the collection, and then it remains as a resource to be used later. The conversation is leveraged to create understanding and resources for different people in different ways.
How do you use the Collection?
- Watch this short video: Collection Overview (5:54).
Explore the Collections:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Behavioral Issues and Supports within Cradle to College and Career
- Common Core State Standards & Assessments
- Cradle to College and Career
- Creating Agreement
- People to People: The Human Side of Change
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Secondary Transition
- Specialized Instructional Support Personnel