Tools to assess knowledge and level of agreement
This document provides the unifying beliefs that address our collective approach to this issue. You may want to share these among the groups with whom you work to build a common sense of purpose.
These documents provide the shared agreements across stakeholders groups about ASD that address the technical side of ASD. They are the foundation for our collaborative efforts on implementation on ASD. You may want to share these among the groups with whom you work to identify your shared agreements.
This tool provides a summary of the insights across stakeholder groups about ASD. You may consider using this document to begin your discussions and assess the degree to which your stakeholders agree with these insights. Activity Instructions: Using Needs of the Field
Tools to build common knowledge and understanding
- PowerPoint & Presenter Guides
The PowerPoint presentations and accompanying Presenter Guides provide coaching to deliver the PowerPoint as a presentation or workshop.
- ASD: Characteristics PowerPoint | Presenter Guide
- ASD: Supports/Interventions PowerPoint | Presenter Guide
- ASD: Eligibility PowerPoint | Presenter Guide
- ASD: Programming PowerPoint | Presenter Guide
- ASD: Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA): Relevance for ASD PowerPoint | Presenter Guide
- ASD: Schoolwide Social Emotional Learning PowerPoint | Presenter Guide
- ASD: Schoolwide Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports and Students with ASD PowerPoint | Presenter Guide
- Tips and Tweaks for Effective School Wide PBIS for Students with ASD PowerPoint | Presenter Guide
Tools to help you learn and act together
The fact sheet outlines the ready to use resources available on this site around ASD. By printing the fact sheet you can create interest in bringing people together around this issue.
This document provides four simple questions to help you begin working together.
Dialogue Guides are models for conducting interactive discussions across stakeholders. Each Guide contains one topical document that all who come to the table access in order to start with the same knowledge base; and a set of reaction and application questions for a facilitator to support the assembled group to build areas of agreement and develop action-plan(s). Dialogue Facilitator's Handbook
Your experiences help the Partnership and our readers understand issues and perspectives. Please take a minute to share:
- Your information needs on the ASD Collection
- Your information needs on the key elementsof the ASD Collection
- Materials you consider to be helpful in understanding ASD
To help us understand how the Partnership collection is useful, please take a minute to share:
- How you used the collection
- Your reactions to the collection
- Your ideas for improving the collection